How to Change Name on Facebook Page: Changing your Facebook page name might look troublesome at times but don’t worry, we are here to help you by showing you how to change your page name on Facebook.
How do I change my Page’s name on Facebook?
You’ll need to be an admin to request a change to your Fb Page’s name.To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Click About on the left side of your Page
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue
- Review your request and click Request Change
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name:
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- This option isn’t currently available in your location.
- There may be limits on your Page.
- Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username.