Deleting Facebook Photo Albums
- Open your Facebook profile,
- click “Photos,” then “Albums.”
- Click on the name of any album you have created to open it.
- Above the gallery of photos in this album, click the gear icon, then click “Delete Album.”
- Click “Delete Album” again to confirm, and you will be taken back to your list of remaining albums.
See How to:
Delete Facebook Photo Albums – Limitations
You can only delete albums you have created. Default albums, such as Timeline Photos, Cover Photos, and Mobile Uploads, cannot be deleted altogether. If you want to delete images from these albums, you will need to view the images and delete them individually. To do this:
1. Open an image in full view and hover over it until the menu bar pops up at the bottom.
2. Click on “Options.”
3. Then click on “Delete This Photo.”
As easy as that! Now you have discovered how to delete a photo of your choice from your Facebook album. Remember, once a photo is deleted, it can not be retrieved, so be careful of the photos you delete.
Also, see How to:
Any questions, comments or suggestions? Please drop them in the comments box.
Also, don’t forget to hit on the share buttons so your friends can see this and know what to do if they also want to delete any photo or photo album on Facebook.