Writing on the Facebook Ludo Club game has got me thrilled all through. I was in total awe when I found out that Facebook had a Ludo game. Like you, I might not have believed, but here I am talking about it. I believe you are familiar with the popular childhood game called Ludo. As interesting as the game may sound, you might not have heard of it. You may know about the game but you might not know the official name. Well, the game comprises of a dice, twelve seeds with different colors and a board with four different houses.
Ludo focuses its movement on the outcome of dice thrown randomly. The first individual to get his seed all out of the game is declared the winner. The game on the Facebook platform is also played the same way. However, there are different beliefs of the game in different parts of the world. What I am trying to say is that your own belief may differ from mine but that is not the issue. Getting to be able to say the game on Facebook has got me so excited because whenever I found Facebook bring I switch over to the games section and play.
Ludo is a mind buzzing and totally amazing game full of strategies. If you are following up with the discussion so far I will advise you to start paying total attention. The reason for this is that I am about to show you how you can play the game. You see, as long as you have a Facebook account, the game is among your rights and you can play it at any time. You can as well play the Facebook Ludo Club game with friends. Not to worry, I will teach you all that.
How to Access the Facebook Ludo Club
As I would want you to understand, accessing the game is one thing and playing is another. This is in the sense that you might not know how to play after accessing the game. However, I want you to know that we are going to discuss that but before then access the game. There are two ways to access the game. It is either through the Facebook Messenger app or the instant game platform.
Via the Facebook Messenger
- Launch the Facebook messenger app on your device.
- Tap on the discover icon.
- Search for Ludo club and tap on the game.
Via Facebook Instant Games
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Tap on the menu icon and then on games.
- If you are using a desktop or PC, locate and click by the left column the “GAMES” tab.
- Search for the game using the search bar and tap on it from the results.
That is all you need to know to access the Facebook messenger Ludo Club game.
How to Play
Playing this game can be rather complicated. The key is having in mind how you want to play. There are several ways to play the game. You can play with friends and you can play alone.
- Access the game using any of the steps listed above.
- Tap on the play now box and select the number of players.
- Enter the amount you want to put at stake and tap start.
- Click on your dice to roll when it gets to your turn.
Play with Friends
- Access the game using any of the methods as listed above.
- Tap on the “friends” icon on the game.
- Select a friend and wait for the friend to accept the invite.
- Tap on start game once the person accepts the invite.
- Tap on the hand icon by your profile picture to roll the dice when it gets to your turn.
That is all for learning how to play. I hope you are familiar with the rules of the game already because that will give you a great hint in playing the game.