How to Know who hasn’t accepted your friend request you sent in past on Facebook.
But they just ignore your friend request and by the time and nowadays hectic scheduled life, you just forget about the request you have sent to them.
And trust me everybody has that phase on Facebook when she/he wishes to know about the requests they have sent yet to all people and find about the person who has ignored the request by her/him.
If you are in that exact phase or if not, I bet, soon you will be in the same boat and will be wondering that somehow you may know the list of people who have ignored your friend request on Facebook.
Now it’s quite easy to find the list of friend requests you have made till now and all you may cancel them all at once.
How to Check sent friend request on Facebook – Friend request sent list by me
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the friend request icon on the top right corner.
- After you click on the friend request button a popup menu will open.
- now click on see all, at the bottom of the popup menu.
- Now you will be redirected to the screen where you have a list of received requests.
- Click on view sent a request as shown in the image and you will come to know all the request you have sent till now and are waiting to be accepted or canceled by you.
You may simply click here to view your sent friend requests
How to Check sent friend request on Facebook App
You can check the same on Facebook App too.
- After you log in to your profile, Tap the requests icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap to see all.
- Once you tap or click on this, it will redirect you to a friend request screen where you can view all the requests you have received.
- On the right-hand side of these icons tap on the outgoing icon.
- Now you will be displayed the list of all the requests you have sent.
Hope you enjoyed this article. For suggestions, advice, and queries you may comment below. Don’t forget to check our How to section for more tips.
Thanks for stopping by this post “Friend Request Sent List By Me,” please share it if you loved it.