Notification settings in the Messenger app – Where are settings for Facebook messenger on android?
Facebook Messenger is an application available for Android smartphones that gives you fast access to Facebook’s messaging system without making you to juggle through any other screens. Facebook’s messaging system includes all Facebook Chat conversations, private messages and any emails sent to or from your Facebook messaging inbox. You can learn how to change your Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
Press the menu button on your phone.
Tap the “Settings” option.
Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
Check the boxes next to the Facebook Messenger alerts to enable Sound, Vibration or Light alerts.
Press the back button when you’re finished making changes to Messenger settings. This sends you back to the Messenger inbox
Messenger App Settings
Facebook Messenger App Settings is very easy to implement. To change your FB Messenger settings, all you need is to follow the tips given thus:
Facebook Messenger – Change global settings
- Change global settings
- Open the Android Messages app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings.
- To change your default messaging app, tap Default SMS app.
- To not get message notifications outside Android Messages, tap Get notifications.
- To pick what sound plays when you get a message, tapNotification sound.
- To not play sounds when you send messages, tap Hear outgoing message sounds.
- To keep your phone from vibrating when you get a message, tap Vibrate.
Please share this article if it has helped you achieve Facebook Messenger App Settings.